Thursday, December 17, 2009

Amazon Adventure Day 25 – Sea Day

Last night I thought no use taking any chances with everyone sea sick around me so I took a Dramamine. I knew that I didn’t have any heavy equipment to operate later that night and today being a sea day I knew that the biggest item on the agenda was lying on a deck chair soaking up the rays.

So I turn on CNN (yes even in the middle of the ocean you get CNN) and there is a new story that it is -46 C in Edmonton. OUCH! It is beautiful here at close to 25 C.

The Dramamine worked great I sleep right though until 9:30 Am catching 10.5 hours of sleep. So having slept so late there was no time for the gym so we headed straight to breakfast. It fixed Agnes up as well and everyone is feeling much better.

After breakfast, I found a deck chair in the sun and with a huge go cup filled with scotch and ice, I settled in to read and nap. It is a hard life but someone has to do it.

Terry

No comments: