Saturday, June 10, 2023

 Vienna Rest day 

June 10 2023

Ok the end of pictures as I have lost my camera.  Where it went I don't know.  So not only is the camera gone but all my pictures as well.  The note book I am using does not have very much memory so I was using the card from the camera in the note book to load pictures. 

Any way this morning Ken went off to find a laundry and I took some time to have a nice lazy morning.  

When Ken got back from laundry we went for a walk across the Danube and walked along the city pier where all the Danube River boats were tied up.  I must say i was impressed by how beautiful they were.

After our walk we stopped at a supper market and picked up some food for a picnic in the park.  The day had turned hot and humid, but was still heavily over cast.

Back in the room I lay down for a nap and Ken said I was asleep instantly and wound up having a couple hours sleep.

Bob had wanted to for downtown to the market Square for supper so we all got on the subway for a ride.  We had no sooner arrived in the market when tremendous thunder show broke out.  \we took refuge in under an awning for a long time before we finally made our way around to a place  which had a table for us.  I had the chicken Ceasar Salad which was quite disappointing as there was only three little pieces of chicken and no ancovys .

Now my mouse has quit working and I can't even do spell check. CRAP CRAP

Terry 







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Terry
I'm sorry to hear that you lost your camera. I know it's a big part of your trip but...when you put it in perspective...it's a bump! The most important part is the journey and your safety.
Enjoy the rest of your trip. Budapest will be the highlight

Agnes Wiechert said...

Too bad about the camera, but considering how many miles you have travelled with it over the years it's amazing it hasn't gone missing before. If prices are good pick up another one! Ride safe.